Do you have a passion for vape, hookahs, and/or tobacco products? Do you love working in a rapidly evolving industry that supports innovation and positive change? Do you love helping people and learning new things? If so, we’re looking for someone like you!
At The Vault Modern Smoke and Vapor, we strive to deliver the best products and services for a wide variety of customers. We achieve this by putting together an enthusiastic and versatile team who will uphold our brand by creating lasting relationships within the community. To show how much we value our associates, we offer room for upward mobility within the company, employee discounts, and opportunities to attend festivals, concerts, vape shows, and conferences.
- Must be 18 years old or over.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within a 50 miles range and have a flexible work schedule as business dictates.
- Ability to work up to 12 hours a day with minimal supervision.
- Operate a register, handle cash and credit card transactions, make change, log and drop off bank deposits.
- Merchandise and stock store inventory.
- Perform daily tasks to maintain a neat, clean, and organized work environment.
- Achieve daily, monthly, and annual sales and service goals.
- Deliver exceptional customer service with an expansive product knowledge, add-on recommendations, and effective selling.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to provide customer solutions and a professional work environment.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, and services offered to our customers.
- Must show initiative to continually develop product knowledge and personal selling skills.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Prior Retail Experience desired.